With the educational landscape ever changing, public and private schools are constantly on the lookout for ways to keep their institutions offering excellent learning options by cost-effective means. Many times these two goals can be mutually exclusive. However, partnering with (GSN) has enabled many schools to affordably meet a variety of needs.
How schools use GSN curriculum
- School Credit Recovery – Online classes and programs offer high school students who must repeat a class feasible options without the hassle of course scheduling logistics.
- Gifted & Talented Programs – Self-paced online curriculum provides an ideal platform for gifted students who need a challenge, wish to excel, or would like to pursue a personal interest.
- Remediation – Mastery-based online curriculum affords students extra practice and instruction time specific to their needs while allowing the teacher to inform his/her instructional method based on a clear picture of each student’s mastery level.
- Staffing Solutions – Implementing online curriculum means schools have the option of offering a wide selection of courses and electives without increasing current specialized teaching staff. Some schools, especially private online schools, even arrange to use teachers provided by GSN.
- Summer School – Online curriculum can be the solution for meeting summer school’s specific student learning, staffing, and budgetary requirements.
- Blended Learning – Teachers are finding that the use of online educational programming positively complements traditional instructional models.
Why schools choose GSN
Whether GSN’s stellar customer support or competitive pricing, schools choose GSN for a variety of reasons.
- Curricula Meet Standards – Many GSN curriculum options meet national, state, and/or local Common Core State Standards (CCSS).
- No Student Minimums – GSN accommodates schools of any size.
- Multiple Programs Available – Most online curriculum providers limit their course offerings to one or two major programs. GSN offers seven online curriculum packages and more than 1,000 courses.
- Student Learning Success – Self-paced, mastery-based learning promotes motivation and effective learning.
- Cost-effective – for needs-specific pricing details.
- Customer Support – GSN is committed to choosing, implementing, and trouble-shooting your online curriculum
Explore options today!