School administrators and teachers are using digital technology and online curriculum to manage their school districts; communicate with students, parents and community; and supplement the learning environment while improving district operations. Providing students with digital resources to enhance personal learning is becoming a top priority for numerous public, private and charter schools. Many local school districts, with the support of their school boards, are committed to facilitating initiatives that enhance learning through the use of innovative technologies and digital curriculum within the classroom. New technologies and online learning innovations can provide a path for local school boards to advance their vision for public education and provide an opportunity to implement policies that support that vision.
School districts that have incorporated online learning as a part of their day-to-day curriculum have found the approach useful in the areas of:
- School Credit Recovery – Online classes and programs offer high school students who must repeat a class feasible options without the hassle of course scheduling logistics.
- Gifted & Talented Programs – Self-paced online curriculum provides an ideal platform for gifted students who need a challenge, wish to excel, or would like to pursue a personal interest.
- Remediation – Mastery-based online curriculum affords students extra practice and instruction time specific to their needs while allowing the teacher to inform his/her instructional method based on a clear picture of each student’s mastery level.
- Staffing Solutions – Implementing online curriculum means schools have the option of offering a wide selection of courses and electives without increasing current specialized teaching staff.
- Summer School – Online curriculum can be the solution for meeting summer school’s specific student learning, staffing, and budgetary requirements.
Additionally, teachers who incorporate blended learning approaches that include digital education, are finding that the use of online educational programming positively complements traditional instructional models.
GLOBAL STUDENT NETWORK OFFERS A FULL RANGE OF DIGITAL LEARNING PROGRAMS
Five reasons public, private and charter schools are choosing Global Student network for their online curriculum needs:
- Meets Standards – Many GSN curriculum options meet national, state, and/or local Common Core State Standards (CCSS).
- No Student Minimums – GSN accommodates schools of any size.
- Multiple Programs Available – Most online curriculum providers limit their course offerings to one or two major programs. GSN offers seven online curriculum packages and more than 1,000 courses.
- Student Learning Success – Self-paced, mastery-based learning promotes motivation and effective learning.
- Cost-effective – Contact a representative for needs-specific pricing details.
Click Here to learn how Global Student Network’s online curriculum choices can benefit YOUR school!