Online Christian homeschooling curriculum means learning can happen according to your homeschool schedule – whenever and wherever there is Internet access. Many families appreciate the balance online Christian curriculum enables – freedom to choose and implement their child’s education balanced with support and structure.
Alpha Omega Publications™, a leading provider of Christian curriculum, has partnered with GSN to share its newest release of Ignitia™. This comprehensive Learning Management System (LMS) is the latest addition to our line-up of powerful academic products for the K-12 Christian education market.
The Ignitia™ learning application includes digital courses in six core subjects:
Ignitia™ has provided Christian curriculum since 1977 and offers solutions to numerous challenges faced by Christian educators. Some of the most exciting Ignitia™ components include:
- Courses for Grades 3-12;
- Engaging, customizable, mastery-based, fundamental course content and multi-media presentations;
- Content that meets national and state content standards as well as Common Core State Standards (CCSS);
- Great for credit recovery;
- Includes useful pre-tests;
- Biblical worldview – teaches creation over evolution;
- Interactive, student-driven lessons;
- Text-to-speech features;Ginger Swartz
- Progressive scheduling and lesson planning;
- Built-in flexibility to accommodate differentiated learning models;
- Challenging curriculum suitable for advanced students;
- Career and Technical Education (CTE) courses;
- Unsurpassed administrator control and parent-driven tracking features;
- Strong, reliable security safeguards; and
- Easy-to-use interface AND Android™ and iPad™ compatibility.