Our Credit Recovery pPrograms play an important role in keeping students on track for high school graduation. Our credit recovery solutions have been designed specifically to meet the needs of students working to recover credits and ensure they remain engaged in our standards-based content.
Global Student Network’s Credit Recovery feature includes prescriptive pretests to identify what a student has learned previously and areas of deficiency for each unit of content. An individual learning plan is automatically generated based on pretest results to direct each student to the specific material he or she has yet to master.
- Algebra I
- Algebra II
- Physical Science
- English I: Introduction to Literature & Composition
- English II: Critical Reading & Effective Writing
- English III: American Literature
- English IV: British & World Literature
- World History
- U.S. Government & Politics
- U.S. History
- U.S. History to the Civil War
- U.S. & Global Economics