Grade 15 - Business Management and Administration Cluster
Small Business Entrepreneurship (Credit: 0.50)Course length: 1 Semester
This course provides an overview on operating a business from start to
finish. It examines the skills needed to effectively organize, develop, create,
and manage a small business, while exposing students to the challenges,
problems, and issues faced by entrepreneurs.
- Understand and evaluate the traits needed to become an entrepreneur.
- Identify the ways in which legal rules and regulations and business ethics
affect small businesses.
- Understand and know how to apply economic concepts to business
- Understand the record-keeping process needed to make sound business
- Analyze markets and identify target markets.
- Develop a small business management plan.
- Develop a business plan.