BENEFITS FOR STUDENTS AND PARENTS
Benefit to Students:
- Designed to teach required subjects for graduation
- Student’s learning experience is enhanced via flexible approaches to learning, teaching, and assessment, developed to meet the needs of students.
- View progress at anytime
- Tailored to fit all learning styles, interests, and needs of students and families
- Lessons enhanced by graphics and multimedia pictures
- Virtual courses allow students to study at a time and location that suits them.
- GSN's Courseware have shown improvement in student motivation and engagement, development of higher learning styles, and increased independent learning skills.
- Responsibility for learning placed with the student – essential ingredient for lifelong learning.
- Integrated feedback tools provide increased learning opportunities, build learning skills, and enhance student’s ability to think critically.
- Our prgrams provide opportunity for students who may have fallen behind.
- Individualized element of Virtual Learning ensures students do not fall through the cracks amidst a crowd of students.
- Students have more control over how and when they work
- Students find the work “easier and quicker to do,” despite the fact it is the same work they previously did with pen and paper.
- Students like the fact that they cannot forget to bring their work in, or lose it.
- User-friendly, comprehensive, and equitable access to high-quality Virtual Curriculum for students who need it most
- GSN's programs benefit students who cannot spend their days on campus when most classes are offered
Benefit to Parents:
- Parents can customize curriculum to meet student’s needs
- Parents can easily monitor their student’s progress in real-time.
- No textbooks to carry around
- 90% of work scored by computer
- Parents can view all assessment results
- Printable detailed student progress reports
- Access to online content supports homework studies out of school hours.